Women's Support Group... Marry Yourself First!
What a liberation to realize that the “voice in my head” is not who I am. Who am I then? The one who sees that.
— Eckhart Tolle
Vows to self
…. a sneak peek into what this group is all about:
- For Richer or Poorer
- Self-love, right now, this moment, exactly as you are
- Lock yourself in in the exact way that you are in this moment, embrace without any change.
- This mindset will help you get you to where you want to go.
- For Better or For Worse
- We tend to love ourselves when things are good very naturally, however, it is the "for worse" - the disappointment part that we need to learn to embrace.
- Learn the importance to agree to stay with yourself NO MATTER WHAT, be gentle and mean it!
- In Sickness and In Health
- Self-forgiveness - don’t let the inner critic have a voice, keep in mind that a mistake is not a failure, you learn and grow from mistakes.
- Learn to sit by your bedside and nurse yourself, learn to hold your own hand, how to nurse and comfort yourself, learn to count on yourself, completely self-reliant.
- To Have and To Hold Yourself
- Love yourself the way you want someone to love you
- Process of becoming whole.
- There is transformation and truth.
- Attaining wholeness; there is no more feeling that something is missing.
- Ability to love others for who they are and what they are; from a place of abundance.
- The transformation brings clearly.
- The ability to express, explore, give and discover from a place of wholeness.
- Reflecting at each step.