What To Expect
Stress is caused by being “here” and wanting to be “there.”
— Eckhart Tolle
Steps, Process, and Getting Started
- I expect quality therapy and I’m ready to invest and commit to the process.
- I understand that therapy is a process not just an outcome, & it’s important to participate to my fullest ability.
- I’m ready for my emotional growth spurt, ready to experience something new & I’m ready to deepen where digging is needed.
- I’m willing to get comfortably uncomfortable with what unfolds…
Once you make contact to schedule your free 15 minute consult, based on our mutual availability, you will be notified of a date and time that you are booked in. During our call, if it is decided we are a match for each other, you will be sent a super quick e-intake form to fill out and complete before your first session.
The Purpose of Scheduling a Call
- During the call, we will briefly touch upon what is bringing you in for therapy, as well as answer any lingering questions that you may have.
- If we decide that we are a good fit, you will be able to set up your personalized log-in on our online client portal, and then proceed to book your first appointment online.
Online Client Portal
- This one-stop-shop is a secure portal where you can access my schedule online 24/7 and book your appointments at your own convenience.
- You will have access to secure messaging and invoices/billing will be available to you on this portal.
Before your Initial Appointment
- With access to the client portal, the intake paperwork will be available for you to complete before you even start your first session.
- This process has been implemented so you are not required to arrive early for your appointment and it also gives me the chance to review the paperwork in advance and having a solid understanding of what has prompted your therapy requirement.
- It also allows an opportunity to for you to feel comfortable knowing we’ve already begun the process before your initial visit takes place.